Ok, I'm not that glad about it actually since I screwed it up a little. All the little details that should have been there just went blank when I stood in front of everyone. I'm forever like this. Perhaps I need to channel more CL. (but I already wore her socks today. no luck)
But am glad I finally dragged my lazy ass down to audition. It's been like what, since year one that I told myself I had to join and somehow I always procrastinate (like always). And it gets harder to push myself every year since expectations and pressure increase. This year I couldn't afford to let another year go by so I finally sat down and wrote in the application. Which was perhaps the bravest thing I've done this year. Ok, not really, just that I'm lazy to think of what other things that I've tried to do this year. At least by the end of 2011, I can cancel this point out in my resolutions book. Eh, although it would have been better if I hadn't screw it up but all the same it was a fun experience.
Going through another audition makes me realise how much I love dance (although not vice versa). It's perhaps the only thing that can make me so happy even through hardships and stuff. Ok, not that I'm ALWAYS happy because at times dance makes me very miserable as well, but you get my point. I can't imagine a life without dance in it, and I'm definitely not going to let that happen? It'd come at an expensive price though. I've already paid alot. My social life, my academics, my....family. But still, why suppress ourselves when we're still young.
Yeah, carpe that fucking diem.
I like this phrase. :D
Well....there were unexpected issues too. But such things remain too precarious to be talked about on the net, so I'll save it for f-t-f chitchatting routines. All I can say is...it's complicated.
Gotta take care of mummy tomorrow after expecting her to just crumble after her marathon. She geh kiang go and sign up lah, I hope she'll be able to finish that's all! Jiayou jiayou *mumbles x 100*
Wanna watch You're the Apple of my Eye. IT LOOKS DAMN FRIGGIN NICE and now I just need to find people to watch it with. Helloooo anyone? Ok pls just message me.
Back to Sims Social to collect my holly wreaths and bling up my xmas tree. SUPER CUTE.
My Quinnies who are taking the audition tomorrow, ALL DEH BEST! :DDD
I'll be on whatsapp giving support like today! <3 *dr dr feel guddd*
Ok, going to Sims Social. My Sim "urgently needs me". hahahahaha.
xxx,
Mrs Micky
No comments:
Post a Comment