At this rate, I think I'll die from malnutrition faster than if old age or sickness catches up with me.
But there's just no time for food!! Lectures after lectures. Then back to the library to cram readings. Then back to another lecture. Or in between sneak in some waffles (popcorn chicken yumz) and iced milo, then back to lecture. And then when lecture ends, there's dance practice. After one dance practice, there's another dance practice. Then before I know it, it's already 10pm and I can't eat on the train so when I get home it's 11pm and there's really no point in eating dinner anymore. Ok I had Gongcha, but that's another story. Then when I get home, bathed, sit down in front of the computer, it's time for mad rushing for 3 freaking projects, and a final essay all due this week. With both hands on the keyboard, where do I get extra hands to feed me? Ok, I'm currently distracted from my work and blogging this post. Point taken.
So even if I eat (yes I do eat, I'm human), I eat junk. I drink junk. I live, breathe, smell, taste junk food all day. 24/7. I'm so worried about my health, to be honest. I feel my body just going down down down every day and I'm just waiting for this bloody week to be over so I can finally EAT IN PEACE. And cook some healthy meals for myself....a.k.a more veges and fish. :D All hail Krispy the Chef!
Finally got down to the last NM3202 lecture today, and hurray hurray no tutorial on thurs! It gives me so much freedom to just chiong NM3219 on wed night, not sleep, finish the goddamn presentation thurs morning and just cab home and CHILL IN BED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. Thursday 12pm will officially be the last day of school, of my entire life. NO more lectures, tutorials, presentations and shit. \0/
![]() | |
| with jesmine. <3 governance would have sucked without her entertaining me hahaha |
10 chapters to go before tomorrow's test at 12pm. HAHA Krispy you're just looking for trouble.
p/s: got my bunnybabies' album today and i'm so freaking happy i can't express my joy in words. I HAVE THEIR PERSONALLY WRITTEN SIGNATURES CAN U IMAGINE. Ok i'm insane.
Might be the Gongcha, I'll never know.
xxx,
Mrs Micky


No comments:
Post a Comment