Saturday, May 26, 2012

딱한발작 그만큼더가까이

Still not very sure if I should jump over to wordpress. Blogger's lack of freedom in customizing design seriously irks me. I can't even edit a simple html without them telling me there's a problem in "line 256". Hello?? Am I supposed to start counting from the top till I reach the 256 line? FFF.

Am still contemplating. Time is on my side :D

Texted nic till 4 in the morning, and honestly I've never stayed up so late talking to a friend before. Not counting sleepovers and clubbing parties DUH. Life is good...and not good at the same time. It's amazing how much something can make you so happy and so sad at the same time. Choices, choices. Hard to make, and hard to break.

Am raring to go start customizing stuff. But I have no idea where to start. Perhaps after S24? :D

Looking for a source of inspiration, now that the clouds are momentarily blown away, I get to have some quiet time to myself. But not for long, tomorrow will probably bring it all back. Let's go!


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment