There are some things that I understand without hesitating, there are some I try my best to, and there are those that just can't be understood no matter how. We all have our limits and you're pushing it. Note that I'm not here to make your life all colorful and filled with rainbows and unicorns unless you're like my fucking soulmate. Not even my parents get that from me. I know where you're coming from because I've been in that same situation but don't push it. Push me over the line and you'll lose me forever.
Well, if it doesn't matter to you, than go ahead. Drive me to breaking point.
Photos from dinner with enkee and belated bday surprise/iceskating! :D
![]() |
| joysu and her ohsofashionable flowerpower 'gloves' |
(L)Lovely sunflowers mummy bought for the house - it really brightens up the atmosphere a little
(R)Watching Game of Thrones with my messy barang-barang-ed workstation. Need more markers RAWR.
A little photo-spam here but I'm lazy to properly categorize it and describe it.
Next post I promise! :D
Off to Harry Potter exhibition tomorrow with the blastards. SO MUCH FUN.
LET'S GO TEAM SLYTHERIN! <3
xxx,
Mrs Micky








No comments:
Post a Comment