Ok shall at least post 1 or 2 edited ones right. It'll make me feel a bit more accomplished.
Caught Prometheus yesterday and it wasn't as bad as some of my friends were saying. It's not even THAT gruesome. Reading my twitter feed and noticing all the negative comments about the movie made me so worried. I had to force myself into the theater and into my seat, all while anticipating the 'gore'. BUT PLS LAH wtf there was NOTHING gory about anything. Or maybe it's cause I've been to desensitized? The movie was a little draggy, and according to two girls bitching about it in the toilet, yeah they did take a little too long to get to the point. But I liked the sci-fi feel of it, thought the visuals and sound effects were pretty good. And no, there was not a lot of gruesome stuff. It just reminded me a lot of this book I read before though. Some exploration trip to mars and blah blah blah and then they all caught infection and died. Wheee. Point taken: All martian stories revolve around the same plot.
Now getting ready for Madagascar 3D and The Amazing Spider-man! WHEEEEEEEEE!
Oh, and and Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter
I LOVE MY VAMP MOVIES.
Just got back from supper with jaycie & min! Had a nice little catch-up and now we're ready to mov on to greater things........shh. It's a secret. Wait and see! :D
And low-res photos because my camera is apparently "too hi-res" for our makeupless cui faces hahaha
Ok I'm too tired to write anything further. Supper has drained me.
Goodnight y'all.
只是最後的承諾 還是沒有帶走了寂寞
我們愛的沒有錯 只是美麗的獨秀太折磨
她說無所謂 只要能在夜裡翻來覆去的時候有寄託
等不到天黑 煙火不會太完美
回憶燒成灰 還是等不到結尾
她曾說的無所謂 我怕一天一天被摧毀
等不到天黑 不敢凋謝的花蕾
綠葉在跟隨 放開刺痛的滋味
今後不再怕天明 我想只是害怕清醒
xxx,
Mrs Micky









No comments:
Post a Comment