I can't even begin to explain how much of a mad rush these few days have been, since the last time I actually had time to sit and sift through my thoughts and prioritize them. Or even just categorizing them into "what I really want" and 'what I might regret".
Well, for starters, S24 x Running Man is finally over and I'm glad it is. I'm glad for the experience as well, having so much opportunities to hangout with people like JessKongSan (hahaha) and Charmaine. All the planning was fun and I loved every minute of it. Well the day itself was pretty stressful and rushed, and fucking tiring, but oh well at least it's over. :D
Haven't been managing to keep up lately, what with me being tired and angsty half the time (for very good reasons I have to say). Today's finally a day where I get to chill out, have lunch with my dad and do some soul-searching, decisions-making. I like today. Gonna get my hair to a reddish hue later on, I'm so sick of this boring brown shade revolving around me.
I stand by my words of how nothing can ever stay the same throughout circumstances. People change, they make choices, they come out a different person. Regretting your actions before does not give you another chance for you to make things right just because you want it to. Feeling apologetic helps of course, but it doesn't mean things are back to square one. It never can. All can be forgiven but nothing is forgotten. Maybe to someone else it might be possible, but not to me.
I dare say that despite hating all the drama that's being thrown over to me these few months, I'll miss it in the future. Because after September there won't be any drama anymore. Not that I'm a fan of horoscope readings, but sometimes I think they're really quite accurate.
What can I say? I'm just trying to enjoy as much as I can right now, without changing who I am. I don't want to change anymore, I like me, and I want to remain as me, for as long as possible.
I'll try to update about my life and not my emotions sometime again this week. Today's not a conducive day.
p/s: my bunnies are back :D:D:D:D
xxx,
Mrs Micky



No comments:
Post a Comment