Been wanting to switch over to tumblr for the longest time but tumblr is not being a good kid. Argh. I will try again tomorrow I guess.
I have to check back again on how joysu/amylia insists my tumblr posts have changed over the span of 4 months. NO IT HASN'T! I'm damn sure of it hahaha.
Well, photos! Here we go.
 |
| Beer-time with the blastards :) |
 |
| Celebrating the 22 with the NAIS <3 |
 |
| work :x urgh |
 |
| with the extendeds over the weekend :) |
 |
| & my awesomely cute nephew for y'all to aw about :D |
 |
| going the Thai style on a datenight |
 |
| early morning bfast with mummy |
 |
| *KARAGIRLS* | |
 |
| quality time with my favorite girls <3<3 |
 |
| :D |
That kinda sums it all up. :)
Back to being a bummer and fervently looking for jobs, I need lots of luck in that *fingers crossed*
Goodnight y'all!
xo,
Mrs Micky
No comments:
Post a Comment