Wednesday, October 12, 2011

U G TO THE L AND WHY

Seriously fml.
If you want to capture a scene that's ugly might as well don't do it. If you took the photo don't go saying you didn't do it. If you think the subject is ugly then why bother taking a photograph of it in the first place?
It's enough that I'm ugly but stop adding fuel to fire.
If I do manage to get that nose operation I also wanted to, don't fucking tell me that "i look fine before" and ask me "why" because you guys were the cause of it all.

Sometimes I make myself believe that there'll always be a second chance/opportunity for the good stuff to come. But it never does. And the truth hits me right in the face when I'm at my happiest moment.
Fuck all these shit. Fuck all you people.
I can't believe I fell into your trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment