Tuesday, October 11, 2011

D minus1

Finally got my ass up to travel to the career centre to book my resume workshop slot. Goodness I am damn lazy. It's amazing how I managed to persuade myself to go to the library, sit down and finish my essay but fainted into dreamland without even knowing it. The studyroom was too conducive for me, I think.

Days without dance is surprisingly empty; not just emotionally-wise, but workload free as well. Not talking about how my life feels empty without EMCC practices, my normal days suddenly became much freer. Friends ask me if I'm free on a certain day, and I pause to take a look at my scheduler (as became a habit from being too busy and forgetting appointments), and I realise I can finally tell them "Yes, I'm free. DATE ME OUT PLS."

EMCC was all nice and stuff but the whole "I can't, I have dance" excuse didn't seem to work very well with my friends this semester. Moreover, it didn't help that I didn't have a social life to speak of (not counting the awesumz peeps at blast). Yes I miss EMCC, but to be honest, I miss my life more. I miss the ability to choose when to dance and when to just laze around in a cafe with my friends sipping mocha latte etc etc. The only thing I miss about EMCC is perhaps only the few people whom made it so special, and the routinity of it. But still, it remains one of the more memorable memories I'll take with me when I graduate. Which is soon. Hm.

Been thinking, that if I could stop being so judgmental and unforgiving of others I could have been a much happier person. Therefore, day one starts tomorrow.

Should be doing my essay, my prototype, my nm3223 blog, my korean project and more. But I'm stuck here trying to procrastinate. :( I don't want to be lazy but I am lazy.

Rarrrrrrrrrr.


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment