I must be insane. I must be, or else I wouldn't have done it.
I wouldn't have finished 2 whole seasons of Kimi Ni Todoke in one day; the day before my final term test.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG WTF AM I DOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I HATE MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
On a sidenote, the anime is super duper fantastically nice (explains why I went insane and just went on an anime spree). It's a shoujo anime so I won't expect any guys or girls who hate chick flicks to agree with me, but for the humsup and ever huachi girls like me, OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT omg it's so sweet gahhhh *drools*
It's funny how an anime can have so much influence over me. Not to mention persuasion. Have been emotionally unavailable due to some circumstances and was hating the world and all i want to commit suicide shit, but this anime miraculously brought me back to life. Perhaps I read too much into the anime's plot, but certain stuff just had to be thought over. It made me a little happier, and a little less judgemental of the world. It made me....less critical.
Whatever it was, I'm just happy I'm not suicidal anymore. Those few days were really scary.
But then again.................OMG SHIT I HAVE A TEST TMR WTF OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO
GAHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE ME.
xxx,
Mrs Micky





i heard about this manga and anime and i heard it's one of the better shoujo mangas! :D ahahahaha but i haven't read/watched it yet. utapriiiii~~
ReplyDelete