Omg I just realised blogger allows me to post gifs?!?!?! Whutttttt ok i'm going to upload ALL the gifs that I've always wanted to upload for about like a million years. Nobody's gonna stop me.
Be warned.
Behold, the goodies in my computer.
 |
| Bbomb and his omg ever so lovely abs. I love fanservice. How will I ever survive without it? |
 |
| P.O - "Oh Mai Gawd" |
 |
| Hai there you sexy. |
 |
| I've been wanting to post this up since I was in year 1. Look at this gorgeous man. |
 |
| HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE HIM |
 |
| Sheldon and his friggin 4-D smiles :D |
 |
| This might be the most apt thing I always wanna do when I get trapped in the middle. Hahahahaha. |
|
|
 |
| Right after you realize that unknown number was from some unknown bank. |
 |
| When someone tells you to walk up to that attractive person and talk to them, you go: |
|
 |
| My baby rocking his swag, practicing his guitar on the coffeetable. How hansum. |
Ok I have to leave it at that. Be back with more when my harddisk is available.
HOUMAIGAWD BLOGGER DOES GIFS NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment