![]() |
| Didn't get to buy this, but ohmaigawd its damn preetz. |
Omg it's still a week before we fly off. I'm counting down the days and honestly each day makes me more jumpy and nervous. I can almost feel my heart leaping out of my mouth. Perhaps I've been cooped up for too long.
Day was spent with Evon shopping in town for her xmas cards and then Bugis for oh well, what else. Hahahahaha. I spent a bomb. And I hate myself now.
It's almost like the clothes were all calling to me. How can I not buy that forever21 skirt when its only 19bucks and there was only one piece left?! Okay technically 19bucks isn't cheap, but hai its 'limited edition' yo. One weak point of mine is that I never let the last piece of the only design go. It's GOTTABEMINEEEEEE.
Ok lah, I spent a lot on other stuff too, yet those are the things that I won't be using in Singapore. Korea, what have you done to me.
Ok, 10 more mins before I leave house to meet nicnic for dinner. Gotta make sure my mum has her dinner and is back home safe and sound first. Surprisingly I'm pretty uptight about her falling sick this time. Maybe its because I turned 21? Ok makes no sense but oh well.
Nearly lost my wallet on the bus and I nearly freaked out. I practically ran up and down the bus to make sure it didn't 'roll' somewhere, and LUCKILY I went to the bus driver to ask. Tbh I didn't approach the driver because I thought someone returned it to me. Surprisingly that thought never crossed my mind. Kinda shows how much I think of Singaporeans. But OHMAIGAWD there was ONE super duper awesome must be an angel Singaporean who returned my wallet to the bus driver. HOW AWESOME IS THAT PERSON. And he/she didn't take my cash, nor my credit cards. Nothing! OMGGGGGGG I HOPE THAT PERSON WIN LOTTERY. OR GET GOOD KARMA FOR A MILLION YEARS. I HEARTS YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE :DDDD
Ok, mummy is still not bad. Gotta pack a little bit of luggage (what, i'm excited ok) and then leave house. Yeay dinner with nicnic! <3
xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:
Post a Comment