Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Game

I would really like to play this game of tug & war with you. Because since it's a game you want, then its a game you shall get. I might have been on the losing end of the game because you were simply too good an actor to have deceived me, but thank god today I found my analytical skills back.

I've always wanted to try out this game you know, and thanks so much for giving me the opportunity. No emotions attached, just strategies and manipulation. The aim is to simply get to see the look on your face when you realize you aren't as charismatic as you think you are.

Its a great chance for me to morph into the Scorpio I've always wanted to be.
And if there is a chance, I'll crush you like a cockroach, and make you remember for the rest of your life how it is like to have crossed a Scorpio woman.



Well, all things aside, let's do this professionally.
You play me, and I'll play you.


Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment