Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I need a lot of cheering up right now. Not by anyone in particular, just anyone will do. Even someone who I absolutely hate will suffice. It's probably not right for me to be the one needing encouragement when I'm supposed to be the one dishing it out to the members but somehow my mind can't keep up with what's going on right now. So so tired.

Jes convinced me pretty much yesterday when I told her how tired I was from everything. The things she said made a lot of sense. That everyone has that period in time where they feel like everything is going too fast and you just feel like you can't handle it. She said all I had to do was get through this period and everything will be fine. I cannot agree more.

But at the same time, it's also wrong to have the perception that I have to "tahan" through this, no? I shouldn't even be viewing this like it's a burden I have to carry, because it's not. So I guess that mindset shouldn't even be there in the first place.

I understand the kind of person I am; I just don't get why I am the way I am.
Small difference, huge problem.

I want to blog about happier stuff, but why do I feel like if I do that, I'm just being hypocritical? That I'm not expressing my heart's content to its fullest.

I should be going to finish up assignments and be prepared for another grueling day tomorrow. Omg, I need to be more optimistic. I can't live the rest of my life being constantly jaded.


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment