Omg why are all my friends' boyfees so sweet. :(
A few hours past without replying their messages, and they either personally make a trip down to find their gfs, or call/message all of their gf's friends just to make sure they're ok.
Haha, my friends call them paranoid (perhaps clingy), but still...damn sweet ok?
Bangyongguk, what are you doing not flying over to find me when I don't reply to you (in the form of not watching your videos and not listening to your sexy husky voice). You have money right, go buy a plane ticket!
Suddenly it made a lot more sense about what enkee said before this year started. I didn't pay much attention to it at first because I mean, every year people tell me the same stuff and it always doesn't happen anyway. But I guess what she said could really come true...and I hope it does? Maybe?
I'll need to wait till April to see what happens but whatever or whoever it is, nobody seems to match my frequency nowadays.
Y MY HONEYBUNNY SO BEEZEE.
:(
OK, enough of rambling...Just needed to talk about how sweet my friends' boyfees are.
Omg I still really think they're damn sweet.
xxx,
Mrs Micky
No comments:
Post a Comment