Thursday, April 5, 2012

HONEYBUNNY HAZ A SEXY


This gorgeous face.
 I cannot even....

He makes all the troubles go away in an instant...like 5 secs ago.

I literally held my breath for the whole time, and finally managed to let it go.
I was so afraid. And maybe that should mean something, that I should stop being in denial about how I feel.

Why do I keep doing this???


Sidenote:
Dance Uncensored 2012 WAS AWESOME.
All the peeps from Blast! were the most super amazing dancers as usual, and the entire show was just enjoyable to watch! Although......seriously overdosed on heartbreaking sob stories. 
Photos up when I get them! (which reminds me....chris still hasn't uploaded Quin photos >:( )


Too much to rant about. 
Just had to stop by to post honeybunny's face. OMG SO HANSUM IM MELTING.
Where in the world am I ever going to find someone who looks like that.


Never.


Teehee.



xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment