Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stop the chase


Ohgosh sometimes tumblr says the most relevant things......it's pretty freaky. I feel like my emotions/thoughts are being surveillanced 24/7. Unless Tumblr is being controlled by some highup authorities with mind-reading powers I really don't see how I always manage to see more than 5 items that fits my mood/situation exactly.

"Being popular on Tumblr is like sitting at the cool table in the cafeteria of a mental hospital"

DAYUM TRUE.
hahahaha although I'm more like a lurker, but the whole mental hospital bit hits home.

Mother's day today. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMMIES OUT THERE <3
Had an awesome time out with mummy as well (which was surprising considering how much we bicker). Got her the most pretty pair of earrings and she loved it so yay I'm happy too. Lunch, movie, dinner, and home.


My mum looks like she's my freaking friend in the last photo. *HORRORS* It's either she looks too young or I look too old. Wtf, I'm not even past 22, hello dear face don't give up on me.
WRINKLES SHOOOOOOOOOO.

Trying out gifboom again. Ohman I love that app hahahahaha.


STICH HAS A MUMMY TOO.
MEEEEE :D


And after so long of trying to categorize my tumblr (and half succeeding) it's now back to square one after weeks of not trying. GAAAAAH. I give up.

Goodnight world. I'm off in search of yummy treats to see/watch/stalk.
Such is the life of a fangirl. :)

And I shall leave you with a photo of honeybunny, although it's mother's day and he's not a father either, but he's cute. And that alone is a valid reason HAHAHAHA.



OHMYSOHANSUM.
OK BYE.


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment