Youtube videos are taking a million years to load. Pre-loaded all the Mubank vids and then boom my computer had to update itself and restart. FYOOOOOUUU. Ok, no swearing no swearing.
Apink's new video 'Hush Hush' is pretty cheesy I guess, but I can't help loving it, especially when Eunji sings her part I'm just like "WHEEEE I WANNA LEARN THIS DANCE". And I watched it while I was kinda at a very very happy (huachi) moment so the sappy lyrics got to me....I will not say it's relatable or joysu will take that statement and use it against me over and over again, just like how when I said Ring Ding Dong's lyrics were relatable. PHFTTT.
Had some me-time alone shopping and looking for S24 stuff today. Sat at starbucks and just had my little alone time and it felt so good. And I started (and finished) my first love letter.
To Bangyongguk hahahahahaahhaha.
Felt damn retarded writing it but whatever lah, since wanling can help me deliver it to him why not. AND FYI no it is not a real love letter. I am not one of those kisiao fangirls who express their eternal love for their idols using their blood or whatever they can think of. I don't remember the content, but it was strictly formal, and only full of admiration and nothing but that.
Although sometimes words like "ovaries go BOOM" make me sound like a 10000year old pervert fangirl, I AM NOT.
Met wanling after that to chill and have dinner (and to pass her the letter). Ohgosh btw the gongcha at payalebar has a sitting area and it is so windy it is shiok beyond belief. If only I knew about that place during exams, I would have went there everyday, but oh well too late.
Feeling absurdly happy yesterday, then ridiculously outraged this morning, I should have known better. PMS moodswings are such a good indicators really. And I feel totally fine in spite of certain stuff, which probably means that I've grown up quite a bit. :D Am happy.
Not talking about it = it does not exist.
I'm still trying to learn and practice this saying, because it work wonders in SO MANY WAYS.
AND, for those of y'all who uses an iPhone (like me) and has always felt bitter that iPhone is awesome but it doesn't carry flash and hence it doesn't support gif format (like me as well), HERE'S SOMETHING COOL.
It lets you create gif files from your photos, your existing videos and also from a newly captured video on the spot. It helps add in filters as well! It's really quite interesting but I'm not sure if anybody else is using it because I can't load my friends list. It's very much like instagram in the way it works, but I'm not sure if it's affiliated with instagram as well. Most likely.
Here's my very first post. HAHAHAHAHA. Am tempted to take it down like right away because I find myself mentally puking whenever I see it, but on the bright side I think it makes a pretty apt "iamsoactchio" welcome post. But still, knowing me, *runs off to puke*.
But whatever it is, that's not the point. So the app lets you capture photos/videos, add in filters (to make you look super damn chio) and add in text and stuff, and you can control the speed at which the layers switch as well. Pretty good for a startup gif app.
AND SO. NOW IS THE TIME FOR KRISPY TO LOAD IN ALL HER BOYFRIENDS' GIFS INTO HER PHOTOGALLERY SO THAT SHE CAN UPLOAD AND SPAM ALL OF IT IN HER FRIENDS' FACES ON-THE-GO.
BEWARE MUHAHAHAHAHA.
Oklah, I will not be so mean........
No I will be so mean. HAHAHAHA.
![]() |
| look at this gorgeous face. how can i not??? |
Overdued photos in another post.
I'm so tired ohgosh.
BAI.
xxx,
Mrs Micky







No comments:
Post a Comment