Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time is poison

I just think that, all I need is probably time. Yet time is unpredictable unfathomable and it usually screws me up in ways I never expected. Which is why I learnt not to depend on time to settle things for me. I feel sad I find ways to counter it. Never time. But now it seems like the only way out is to wait.

I can't decide. Although it's probably not my decision to make but just by that alone I feel like I'm being ridiculous. Maybe I shouldn't even be trying to make a decision. I don't know what I want, and that kills me. Because I am not in control anymore.



On a sidenote, today was a happy happy day because I got to meetup with joysu for dinner yay! And the lucky us managed to pop by frolick and voila got a 1-for-1 yogurt cup wheeeeeee. And HAWKAI yarh.
*sniggers* Sorry but whatever it is, or whoever it is, excluding Loki, HAWKEYE IS LIKE A HANSUM OK. Loki might have sex voice but hawkeye has sex biceps.



 Right. Time to sleep and decisions to be made later. IT IS NOT MINE TO MAKE ANYWAY OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU KRISPY????
It's like you are not listening to me!!!!


I have many alter-egos in me. Forgive me.



"I tried to put a bullet in my mouth. The other person spat it out." - The Hulk

I don't quote from poems or famous personalities. I quote The Hulk.
Again, understand me.



PUAHAHAHAHHAA.





xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment