Life has been insanely busy; not that I've been swarmed with tons of work to do, but emotionally busy, yes.
Good or bad, you decide.
I'm an escapist by nature and I'll escape as soon as I have to make a decision. That's what I predict.
S24 this sunday. Can't wait to finish it.
I can feel my body crumbling and all of it are signs I should be working even harder from now on.
But, somehow I can't help but feel like dance breaks me. I want to dance, but dance don't want me. I'm not cut out to be a dancer and I never will be. If art is the one thing I treasure most in my life because it expresses me, then I wish dance could be my art. And so far I haven't found one that has touched me in all its entirety. I know they're good, but I haven't felt overwhelmed. Not yet. When?
Feeling like a piece of shit now. Shall sleep.
Hating myself isn't gonna stop just because I will it to. It takes a lot more than that. It takes circumstances, it takes courage, and it takes energy.
Goodnight.
xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:
Post a Comment