Sunday, June 3, 2012

S24: Episode TWC

Updated: Photos!


So, S24 is over.
And I'm feeling the pangs of nostalgia and longing hit me over and over again.
There's only one reason why 5 hours into the night after the competition and I'm still feeling so empty and yet so happy at the same time. The aimlessness, the reluctance to sleep because once I do today will be over. It was tiring, it was depressing and bleak at times, but it was a journey nonetheless. A journey spent with 23 awesome people that I might never have gotten a chance to know if not for this.

So, here's my thanks to the awesome choreographers; nicnic tohtoh alex glenn jess & tim, for the heartfelt choreo (I really FELT it if you know what I mean) and the effort and confidence placed in all of us when everything didn't seem to work out.

And to the entire team of 23 sexy peeps, I owe you guys so much for the joy given to me during practices. And supper. And random bouts of chitchat. You guys are simply amazing. And hilarious.

And while we didn't get top 3, at least we got Top 5. <3 And, that to me, is worth everything simply because we were simply out there to have fun and to share our love with the rest of the world. I love it that we are so supportive, so energetic and so ridiculously zi-high. I love it that we don't give a care about winning, I love it that we care about each other. And others around us.



I don't think I'll ever have another experience like this, dancing in a team of 24, late hours and endless worries about the super strong competition (super 24, geddit?). And no one can ever replace TWC. Even if we had our differences and conflicts while training for this, I think today has wiped the slate clean and we're all back at square one, smiling and supporting each other. I don't think I've said this in a very very long while; but I love Blast!. For all the people in it, for the lobangs we get, the support we get from alumnis, friends, fellow blastards and for the growth we get to see/feel. I might have graduated, but joining blast is something I'll never regret.

Thanks to:
Thankful to the wonderful choreographers; nic tohtoh alex glenn jess timmy.
Thankful for the chance to meet people that I might have never met if not for this; faz edmund ws wilson jessen riana weizong joey you guys are too amazing.
Thankful for the opportunity to get to know better the people I should already hv known; glenn yumi wanlee jess vanessa xinyee.
Thankful for the constant laughter and accompaniment throughout practices; rachew cheryl char melvin seannerner timmy.
Thankful for rides back home; ws & faz.
Thankful for the all the love I got from everyone.
Thankful for the costumes.
Thankful for the results and the comments from the judges, and thankful for the cheering from our supporters alumnis and all.
And especially thankful for DEAR NICNIC who has helped me and supported me so much. <3 I love you dear.

AND AND, thankful for awesome friends like enkee and joysu who always are there to support me (although perhaps enkee had other intentions.... -.-)


What's a emonemo blog post without photos. SO, PHOTOS!



Camwhoring before competition (to ease our stressed minds and warm up our bodies):













And post-competition camwhoring (compulsory):

Group shots!

(The Boys)

(The Girls)

(All 24 sexy members of TWC)

(And with supporters, dear alumnis & friends)


 And the TWC crewboard was too nice to resist, and so we moved on to camwhoring jumpshots and pageant-like posing with it. (Heavily cut down here because there are gazillion shots of it)
 
tim hobo-ing, doing what BFS do best: Begging for Soup








And a shot with Nic, who has been my confidante and supporter and late-night soul mate for the past few months. How would I have survived those long long nights without her (ok a bit drama here because Game of Thrones has seriously warped my mind).
Love you dear!<3



 I'm already missing S24 practices and the people so much already. Perhaps it's because it's like the last chapter of my uni life. Sad to admit it but I have to come to terms with it. Once 12 strikes, tonight is over and I have to start cleaning up my new life from tomorrow onwards.
Although there's some slight exciting stuff to look forward to, and some perplexing ones as well (SIGHS), I think I can handle it. :D

While this is probably gonna be hard, I have to say goodbye to this day.
Such a memorable one, with awesome people. I'm going to miss all 23 of them so much.
I'm going to start crying, excuse me while I sniffle in one corner.


In the meantime, here's a VERY VERY far-away video of our item. :) Enjoy!



And congrats to TPDE and NRA who clinched 1st and 2nd respectively! :D
COMPLETELY DOPE-SHITS AND BOTH ARE WINNERS IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. OH GOSH FANGIRLSSSSSS. I WANNA BE SO DOPE TOOOOOO.

here's timmy ending off the post with a nice smile for u hahahaha


HAHAHAHAHAHA.

xxx,
Mrs Micky





No comments:

Post a Comment