For the 2nd time in my life, I went for another Halloween event - this time round at USS (temporarily sponsored by mr bbf hahaha).
I guess even after the entire thing, getting freaked out in the haunted houses and by random zombies walking around, I'm still not really ready for a 3rd round, maybe never again. I can't get what is so unscary about all of the ghosts/monsters/zombies walking around. Yeah they're not real and all BUT they're all still one kind of scary. I've never been a very brave person so halloween.....well let's just say it will take a lot more to convince me to go the next time. I might not say yes. I might never say yes.
But I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I did. Hahahaha the rides were so fun, I can't wait to sit them again the next time. The whole experience of getting freaked out beyond words (I literally went speechless from all the fright) and coming out safe and sound and having the boy accompany me at the side made the time there much more enjoyable. What could have been more enjoyable was if I was allowed to actually hit the stupid ghosts roaming around. Those stupid nehnehs. But yeah yeah I know they're only working and I'm supposed to be nice. Ok fine.
Still remembered the first halloween event I ever went with Min and Jaycie 2 years ago in our kitty costumes that we made ourselves (DO NOT JUDGE). It wasn't half as scary although inside the haunted houses I didn't lift my head up once at all, so I can't even recall what was in the house or what theme they did. Kinda wasted my money if I think about it but hey I came out safe and sound. :D The next year we wanted to go as corpse bride, but it never happened.
I just think halloween isn't my kind of thing. Put me on a rollercoaster a million times and I'll do it. One time in a haunted house? NO CAN DO. I'll do anything else but that.
BUT WHY DO PEEPUR LIKE HALLOWEEN SO MUCH OMG I CANNOT UNDERSTAND. I STILL CANNOT UNDERSTAND.
Unless it's like halloween party at a club or something. That I can totally get. Haunted houses? No way.
I don't wanna talk about this anymore, all the thinking back brings memories of those stupid ghosts trying to freak me out. Here are photos, and goodbye!
![]() |
| the overcrowded waiting rooms while waiting to take the transformers ride |
And here we found Marcus tied up in a chair. Who was supposed to be running around trying to escape clowns but I guess he's tired after an entire night of running already.
![]() |
| HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE RESEMBLANCE |
![]() |
| I refuse to take a photo with the real doll. TOO SCARY. Fake ones are just fine :) |
And then we went for supper after that, at 2am in the morning. LOOK at all the goodness spilling out. Ok the photos aren't very nice, but trust me, the food was good, especially when 3 hungry ghosts are looking at it.
![]() |
| SUPPER AT LONG LAST! |
xo,
Mrs Micky














No comments:
Post a Comment