Feeling all comfy at home, seated with my green tea macchiato from Koi (whoooopeee), and waiting for my Ailee videos to load. What is wrong with YouTube!!! It's not loaddingggggg I has a sad :(
Yesterday was a little bit of a mess, kind of accumulative I would say, or maybe it's just symptoms from having my period. NEHNEH. I hate periods. I hate being a girl.....woman. But I'm fine now :) Thanks to aixin zaochan according to the boy. Does that translates to heart breakfast? Idk. Hahaha but yeah, made my day :D Whee.
Starting work soon on the 5th of November, not really sure if I'm up to it yet but we'll see. All I want is the money to spend my time properly and happily. Life without money is a tad miserable I have to admit.
Came back from China last saturday. It was pretty fun I guess. I spent and ate way too much, all ruffled up in winter clothings although it was autumn time (still mother cold anyway), and had random angst moments with certain disgusting people in my tour group. Nonetheless, had my share of fun and relaxing moments there. Once I touched down, the next day was Nike run already. It went well hahahaha. 10K, no sweat. My mum is so happy that she won me by 7 secs but I'm just too nice to tell her I could have been faster. Shall let her be happy.
Went with the Boy, Audrey and her bf! I still like how they give bananas at the end of the run. HEHEHEHEHE. Bananas.
Lazy to edit photos. Hahahaha.
Not so sure if I ever wanna run again. Still the idea of running to me is like...... -.- zzzzzz.
I shall see. The only way to motivate me is to convince me running actually helps me lose weight. Other than that, no chance.
On another note, Halloween USS this friday. NOT STOKED NOT STOKED. Omg horrors, the photos look damn freaky all of them. I need courage pills. :(((((
Thai food for dinner tonight. THAT, I'm looking forward to :D Heheeehehehehe.
Starting work soon, hm, nope. Not excited.
But, money, YEAHHHHH excited.
On a completely irrelevant note also, CHECK THIS OUT MY BABIES IS BACK OMG ALL MY FEELS I CAN'T CONTAIN THEM OVARIES GO BOOM.
Ok BYE.
xo,
Mrs Micky





No comments:
Post a Comment