Friday, September 23, 2011

Overdued inspirations

Time to freshen up and start living a healthy life. So here's a short post to end off tonight!

Photos that's all been overdued, and some stuff that inspires me through and through. :)
I like pretty photos yeah.

Its pretty much japalang but well inspiration always hits when you least expect \0/





always kinda looked up to her as an inspirational mentor but seems like she's not really who she claims to be. still, i love her color coordination so doesn't matter hahaha





ITS SO CUTE I WANNA SQUEEZE IT (josyu if you're reading this, yup this is for u haha)




elvish (Y)  
Kinda tempted to get a tat in elvish; already fixed on what I wanna put on my body so its just a matter of whether it's in english or elvish.  
Linnon am meleth vîn.

In a state of complete helplessness after a week of doing practically nothing for my mid-terms, I'm faced with the fact that my heart's not in studying at all. I like being a student and all, but mugging just can't do. And it's sad, considering that it means I'm pretty useless and wrecked up. 
But at least I'm doing what I like. And I intend to ALWAYS do what I like from now on. Won't let nothing jeopardize it. 
My goals, my dreams, my rules in life.  :D

Such ambition!

  
Off to dreamland! See you there <3




xxx,
Mrs Micky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment