The last two days has been a whirlwind of emotions for me, and the funny thing is I don't even know why. Forever temperamental, me.
Have been cooped up at home for the whole day trying to finish projects and write that bloody essay. Was supposed to be out for project meetings, but shifted it to online meetings instead. I LOVE YOU TECHNOLOGY. It's too awesome to be in your pjs sitting in your most unglam pose ever eating cookies and discussing projects with your mates who can't see you. Who said being at home is unproductive?
But yes, one essay down. One project draft down. 1/million of sketches done. So....that leaves me with...damnnit not gonna count anymore. Can't wait till this shitass school is done with me so that I can leave and do what I gotta do.
SNSD's The Boys performance is getting more and more disappointing, and this is only the 3rd stage they've performed?? I had so much expectations from their MV but as usual they fail to impress. They're really pretty, and skinny..... but where's the rest? Enkee complained to me that her hall mate (obviously a male) forced her watch snsd's videos on loop for the longest time. Like she'd be saying she wanna go, and he'll tell her to stay and watch one more, "Oh oh, wait there's another video."....."Here's another one!" "Here's another!" "One more!" on and on..... Boys, and their sexual fantasies. And their humsup nature.
Ok girls are humsup too. I'm living proof of that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry for being humsup................. NOT.
Speaking of which, have been on a micky spree since this morning and he is driving me nuts. Everytime I look at him, I feel like I'm back to being 17. All eager and hormones crazy fangirling 17 year old me. But honestly, why is he so cute. It's beyond all kinds of reasoning! How can anyone look this good?
Which is of course very objective since most people would refute me and claim that jaejoongie is more perfect.
But since I'm still MrsMicky, their arguments are invalid.
And then there was Woohyun stalking. And analysis: He's like a younger version of Micky.
EVEN BETTER. NO?
Fine. I'm bias. So what?
Hahahahahahaha. I need to get back into fandom. It's been too long being cooped up with dance, schoolwork, commitments and redundancies. I'm not their number 1 fangirl anymore :( I cannot proudly proclaim anymore.
Ok that's all gonna change now. STALKING FANGIRL MODE IS ON. :D
xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:
Post a Comment