Sunday, October 16, 2011

Promontory Picnic with Blast!

 Fly Kite Fly session was awesome :D and with awesome peeps of course. Had to go down later than expected thanks to housechores and stupid naggings, but I guess luckily we did go down at that time because the sun was halfway down and the wind was stronger. Couldn't imagine how hot it was in the early afternoon.

Had lots of laughter, nibblings at bread, busking (not really), and phototaking. Can't wait for the jump shots, its gonna be damn funny I predict.

Would have been so much more fun if the rest had come, although time spent today was really worth the travel and the sweat.

Wanna go there again for another picnic. Its so prettyyyyyyyy~















Am having a sudden urge to just fly to Korea right now, and leave everything behind. Tickets booked, wheeeee, now to settle accommodation. I'm afraid the more I put myself into this, the less I'll wanna throw myself into the books, which of course is obviously more important now. But I've always had problems with time management and self-discipline. Feels like I shouldn't be googling Korea anytime soon till week 13 is over. And I really really hope it'll be over soon.


Shall pass out now, for the tomorrow's hectic day.....not. But still, krispy needs her sleep.


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment