Saturday, October 15, 2011

내꺼 해줄꺼지 응?

Sexy-heels Friday

Took this in H&M cus we met Shan&Jessie and evon said we had to capture the moment, whatever that meant hahaha

And the usual Starbucks Thursday at UCC.


 Figured life's too short, so I shall start embracing.Trying my best to do some Godot readings so I can start on the essay but, argh, nothing's going in and the internet is too tempting. Keep repeating Shanghai Love on iTunes and my body is reacting naturally to it. baby oh oh oh ohhhhh ohhh~~~

Legs still hurting from the fall yesterday although it was pretty hilarious. I think I'm weird for laughing at my own misfortune, but seriously, falling in slow-motion is pretty damn funny. Evon couldn't take it too.

Had a short getaway yesterday with Evon to watch 'Friends with Benefits', and it didn't disappoint. Well I didn't expect much from it anyway. How much can you expect from a show called friends, with benefits? Hello, title says it all. It was funny, I give you that. Content wise....well, it was alright. I think the best thing about the movie was the Taimei we snuck into the cinema, along with free drinks that Evon went to chase after (cause we're students yeah). A little H&M shopping afterwards was relaxing. When we came out of the building we felt like we went overseas and just came back from our holiday.

T'was a good day yst, and then a dreadful today filled with sneezing and fatigue. And lack of better things to do other than mugging (which also wasn't done). Tomorrow shall be fun I hope, kite flying session! :)

Can't wait for this semester to be over, and Korea here I come. :)


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment