Monday, November 14, 2011

"Lend me your Fear."

I've come to the decision that I should start letting myself depend on others for a change.
And I had to learn this from an anime. Sometimes, I think my whole life is forged on another's, be it real or reel.

What's past remains the past and I have no intention of digging it out and tearing apart the seams it took so long to sew shut. "I myself am made entirely out of flaws; stitched together with good intentions."
Never felt it more apt.

Rummaging through millions of photos just to get that few shots that'd work in a collage is making me both grumpy and happy at the same time. I love looking through photos, its something I'll never get sick of. But working on adobe catalyst is however an entirely different issue. Whenever I get started on trying to make catalyst work, I just want to take my entire computer and throw it into the wall. Argh, and I've only myself to blame for being such a know-it-all and said I'd do the interactivity part for the project, when I know shit about how to do it. I wish someone could take it off my hands...I think I'm much more suited for the collages. :(

I hope I won't fail this module because of this final project. I really hope I don't because right now...it feels like I'm going to.

Be back with happier thoughts in... 2 weeks time. When finals are over I think my mental capacity shall be much able to contain happy thoughts.


xxx,
Mrs Micky



No comments:

Post a Comment