YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I've never been happier knowing the fact that I can do whatever I want, and whenever I want.
Money is as issue, yup, but there's always solutions.
Finding temporary work that I can force myself to do is a hard thing. Nothing on the net seems good enough. Cashiering? Date of application over. Waitressing? i'll probably dump the tray on the clients' heads. Giving out flyers? Need to wear their "desire costume" which sounds damn dubious. Hampers packing? Only ORDs need apply.
Wtf. Am I just not fated to find a temp job this holiday? Only has a week to spare to earn enough cash for the Korea trip, but phffffffft. Where's all deh money?
If I could, I would do dance shows for EVER just to get the money. First, I love dancing, and I love performing. Second, the money is good. Third, even if the money isn't good, I still would do it anyway since the first point is valid.
But such lobangs...only come to professional dancers who are good at what they do.
Oh welllllllll I should be more satisfied.
Planning itinerary for the whole of last night, and only 1/4 done. Got the places to go to, but we have 12 places to go in 6 days. Which sounds easier, but factor in the distance each place is from one another and I'm just like, oh shit. Well, now gotta piece together which place to go on which day, and add in all the smaller details. Honestly, I'm not big on the whole follow-the-system shit. Kinda like to just walk around and get lost in a complete foreign place and enjoy the new experience it gives. Wonder if it's a pain in the ass for others? But still I'm not so fearless to just walk around without any plans in mind.
Gotta go check out how much of winter clothings I have at home. Because in my memory, even if I search deep enough, I think I only have 2 pieces of winter clothing. Oh noessssssssss.
Nose sniffling, eyes watering. Gah.
Back soon!
xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:
Post a Comment