Thursday, December 1, 2011

Audition frights + Butterflies

 


Had an awesome time-out with both weiliat and evon. Needed that break to just take some breather outside. Felt a lot better.

Went around Fareast today in search of pretty cheap things to buy, but somehow, within the 4 months I wasn't there, something happened to Fareast. All the shops seemed to have upgraded and the clothes became more atas. Eh needless to say, the pricings are also very atas. So we left with only purchasing a pair of shoes (2 pairs for Evon). :( Sads.

But the shoes we bought were prettyyyyy so.... yay *\0/*

Borrowed some really preetz shoes from Evon for the korea trip, and am gonna be rocking it man. I cannot wait. It's like people are telling me "Huh you're leaving so fast" and all I can think of is that time is going too slowly. I want to leave like right now. Yoojin's leaving next tues, and I WANNA LEAVE WITH HER TOO. :( If only my mum allowed me to stay there for 2 weeks ;((((

Oh well.
Tomorrow's gonna be busy with trying to finalize the audition piece, which is like, I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do because nothing's good enough, and I'm not good enough and urgh. Don't really want to go there and throw face, but by the looks of it, seems like it's a plausible scenario. Nu Abo, or Bounce, or Energetic, or neither? Fml, choices are damn hard to make.
Then filming for another audition piece for another job. Which is like.... weird. But if I want the money (which i desperately need), i'll have to submit that fricking video. Well, thanks to evon i got the lobang so I cannot waste her efforts!!
And I need the money.

Boohoo.

Off to sketch designs, for Eve&Beckha. Wheeeee~~~~


xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment