Friday, March 23, 2012

This is called spontaneity, no?

I should try having a theme for a day so that I'll need to follow rules once in a while.
Like, "be spontaneous for a day" or something along those lines.

So I'll not restrict myself.
Like I'll eat all the food that I want to eat without caring a fuck about the prices or the calories or whether it's the right time to eat. I'll bitch about whoever I want without needing to worry about whether they're behind me eavesdropping or whether it's a bad thing that I'm bitching about someone else behind their backs.

With all that said, someone needs to keep me within the lines or spontaneity could very well just lead to recklessnes....like you'll suddenly see a huge ass tattoo on my back the next day.
That next day could jolly well be my last because my mother would hammer me.

I............am tired.



Bye.



xxx,
Mrs Micky

2 comments:

  1. hello super krispy!!! is this a private blog or can i link to this hahaha:D *omnomnom*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIII :D no pls don't link my blog hahaha i dont want people to read my thoughts *horrors*

    ReplyDelete