![]() |
| Dance Uncensored '12: Day 2 |
Finally got down to categorizing all the stuff in my computer and erasing whatever needed to be erased.
From a 1.3Gb left to now a 15Gb space available on my disk, there must have been a lot of junk in my computer.....
Now working on the folder project and website for this coming Friday. People are at least 70% done and here's poor me with only 10% done.
WHAT AM I DOING OMG.
I AM COMPLETLEY UNMOTIVATED AND WASTING MY TIME.
Not to mention the bloody flu's been chasing me since yesterday.
FLU Y U NO COME WHEN I NEED THE MCS TO ESCAPE SCHOOl?!?!?!
Kinda hoping everything will just poof and be gone soon.
Graduation is a hassle, but holidays are gonna be the rainbow after the rain.
BYE BYE (byebyebye *cues nsync)
xxx,
Mrs Micky








No comments:
Post a Comment