Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mandatory Instinctive.......Something

Feels like this space needs a mandatory post somehow. Call it instinct, inspiration, it's really none of that hahaha!

Finally got down to reorganizing(?), or rather cleaning my room after 4 months of just throwing things around. This semester has kept me one kind of effing busy. I found cobwebs and..... a million other things. 0_____0 horror horrors.

After running errands for my mum, I think I spent nearly 5hrs cleaning my entire room. And that is with the exception of my wardrobe, because it still looks like a battlefield inside right now. All my clothes unironed, unfolded, sprawled over the entire wardrobe floor, with bags strewn open hanging everywhere. Ohgosh, just by imagining it I get a massive headache. Wardrobe clean-up will have to wait till next month when my exams end though. Need to badly start on my revision for 2 upcoming exams (which I have completely no background on considering that I keep skipping lectures for them) Heee.

But I'm still very glad for the short respite after chionging like a mad woman for NM3217. I could go on and on forever cursing this bloody module but I think I've done enough cursing on friday. All I can say is, not all teachers play the nurturing role, and not all schools (NUS AHEM*) teach their worth what what you pay. Well, NUS sucks. We all know that. If you don't, you're just maybe very very lucky.

But anyway, looking at my room every 3 seconds and feeling happy cause it feels so clean. :D
Gonna get a little cozy corner from IKEA once I end exams.
Then it's happy-visiting time for all my friends! 

And finally got to meetup with wanling after that massive chiong on Friday for a short dinner. Short time but well spent. :) Missed her so much even though I don't think I didn't manage to meet her for such a long period of time. Oh wells. Had a nice dinner and chill time. 만족해 ^____^

완링랑 같이.라뷰! <3
 
Study sessions next week - Massive.
Gonna study out with yoojin, enkee and joysu (hopefully!) and chiong all the shit revisions. And once 30th April is over, I'm officially a graduate baby yeahhhhhhhhhh waahoooooo~

while mad chionging nm3217 together till late hours at the deck
commemorative photo yeah!
and when i'm bored, i take selcas. :)

Ok. Nothing more to update. Everything's still in the relaxed mode so I'll be back when I'm more angsty. Hahaha. Wait for it.

Lepaking. LIKEABOSS.

xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment