![]() |
| "I guess I'm never really over you until I find someone new." |
Le sighs.
Should be studying but I'm distracted by Tumblr.
And inspiration calls for me to pen down my thoughts in the form of a song again.
But...I have no wish to keep delving into old scars and sad memories.
Yet I should write it down nonetheless, my songwriting habits are fading and this makes me sad.
No melody in mind. Just words.
Just a couple of sentences in mind, none too substantial.
Shall think about it for awhile longer. After all, it's not good to force open an already closed box.
Although yes, I'm in love with my own sorrow.
xxx,
Mrs Micky
Do you see me, changed and standing
Like a rose that withered and then bloomed
Reborn from the ashes as if time didn't matter
Logic shouldn't make sense to you

No comments:
Post a Comment