Painting, sketching, planning the shop, and all sorts of odd-end stuff (yes including job-searching) and meeting up with friends. I've never felt happier really.
And because enkee is so into horoscopes, and since she believes so much in it, she keeps telling me to stay away from a certain someone. :( I'm not sure if I should believe her, but part of me knows better than to get too close to him too. I'm not ready for another heartbreak, even if a part of it seems interesting. She's not wrong either. I see so much of a certain someone in him it's almost scary - from his words right down to his actions. UNCANNY.
But I think I'm not even going to care. Things right now, settle things that should be settled, which is accomplishing/fulfilling all the things on the list that I've always wanted to do.
And.....yes practicing more Scramble with Friends so that perhaps one day I can finally gain pride and tell people I actually win some games. Cause right now, :'(
Off!
BE BACK. <3
and can I just mention, just very briefly, how HOT kriswu is???
![]() |
When kris smiles, the whole world goes boom.
BOOM.
xxx,
Mrs Micky




No comments:
Post a Comment