Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Perfect Fit


I kind of feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. And that's a really good thing.
I also kind of think it's amazing how someone can just appear out of nowhere and create rainbows and unicorns in my life (well that said, you know how they say the person who makes you the happiest can also be the one to totally break you). Either way, I'm glad I met that special someone. :D
Really glad.

I don't like how I'm being so mushy. Urgh, that's not me. But you seeeeeeeee, today is a special day (ok I think I always say someday is special blah blah), but it is. Today, really just out of curiosity, we stumbled into a jewelry shop that actually doesn't look like it sells couple stuff at all much unlike *ahem couple lab ahem* other shops, and we..... GOT RINGS :D *jumps in joy and hits ceiling*



It doesn't look like much in the photo, but it looks really pretty in real life. Ok, well at least I like it. No, I love it. I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT. Like, ok, let me try to describe it. It has a middle snakeskin texture black band with silver rims. Ok, end of description. But listen, SNAKESKIN. Did you hear me? SNAKESKIN!!!! *flails*

The inner saobao rebel screams in delight the moment I placed it on my finger. The boy didn't wanted to see it at first too though, but after he wore it he had to agree that it was the more awesome ring we've seen so far. So we bought it. Like that *snaps finger*

Ok, i know it really doesn't look like snakeskin texture in the photo, but it does in real life. Trust me on that.

I have a lot of asterisk in this post. I wonder why.


Ok yeah but anyway, the rings aren't cheap also and I feel both elated and guilty at the same time cause it's a present from the boy. I really like spending money, but I always feel bad after spending too much of his money. Ok krispy, limits. KNOW YOUR LIMITS.

You know, I really hate being mushy so much of my thoughts I think I'll keep it to myself. It'll probably take a million years for anyone to dig it out of me. So, I just thought I should update abit more for peepers like joysu who actually still visits my blog. This blog isn't as dead as I thought hahahahahaha.


Yeah. Couple rings.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D



I'm like totally obsessing over it now even as I write this post. Oh gosh.





xxx,
Mrs Micky




No comments:

Post a Comment