So for the last weekday of recess week (I'm not a student but i'm still allowed to call it a recess week), both of us went somewhere to chill and just lepak. Somewhere budget, yet worthwhile. Somewhere.....different from all the hustle and bustle of city life, departmental stores (all those evils that burn my pocket everytime), the usual.
Going down the list of "Where to go? (K&W Edition)", we found ourselves preparing for the beach, i.e PICNIC TIME! :D
Not that I haven't done it before. The most recent was the picnic at Marina Barrage with the NAIS, which left me horribly darkened with unsightly tanlines at weird areas. Picnicking is always fun I suppose, with all the food, the music, the company and of course the sea breeze. I like picnicking - as much as I like food, which says a lot already, really.
Well, for a picnic that was really hastily prepared, I'd say we did a great job with all the preparation. It wasn't all there, but it was adequate. The food (ok masterchef tan here did most of the cooking but i helped ok), the music, the mat (some cloth that i randomly found hidden in the storeroom) and the camera. And it's amazing that I managed to wake up at 9am to buy the groceries and etc. You know me, I'm so lazy I roll out of bed everyday.
But yeah, we did the cooking, cleaned up and was all ready for picnic time at ECP.
The things we prepared and brought:
Took some bus 196 (kinda got lost for awhile) and finally reached ECP with the boy's awesome GPS skills. Walked a little, sweated a lot, chosed a nice spot and finally sat down to begin our picnic session! The day was really quite good though, with a nice strong wind blowing (not heavy, note to self), and adequate sunlight. Two birds constantly surrounded us though, that was a little annoying, but other than that, picture perfect. :)
AND THE PICNIC STARTS!!! *excited*
Laying
out the food and all. After travelling in the hot sun, both of us were
waiting to nomnomnom all the food down into our tummies.
![]() |
| Salivating in progress |
And my favorites:
(but actually I think I like everything hehehe)
And the food was so good, even this little bird couldn't resist. The whole afternoon it just kept circling us. THE WHOLE AFTERNOON.
And after lunch, we began the lepak session.
Feels so good to just lepak, I wonder how long more I can keep this up.
![]() |
| hahahahahhaaha, so hansum |
On hindsight, we should totally have went to Sentosa instead. ECP that day was so quiet, only a few peepers rolling skating around. Other than that, nobody else picnicking near us. Nobody. Kinda think that Sentosa would have been a much wiser choice. But either way, with awesome company, anything is fun. I had an awesome time, although halfway through, the boy's energy balloon deflated and the picnic had to end.
SO NOT A MORNING/AFTERNOON PERSON YOU (if you're reading this hahaha).
So that pretty sums up our entire afternoon at the beach picniking. After which we left for Parkway Parade to bask in some lovely aircon and some bubble tea.
All in all, had a great time.
<3
Goodbye!
& I'll leave you with a series of: Kramkram Goes To The Beach
![]() |
| Brip really likes the beach too |
xo.
Mrs Micky









































No comments:
Post a Comment