Just got back from campus and an overnight stay at nic's room. Bloody tired is all I can describe the current physical state I'm in. Something's not very right; maybe it's my head but then again it feels like it's my thighs. Dance and sleepless nights does horrible things to people.
Sleeping on floors hasn't been kind to me, and I wonder why I'm the only person on earth who can't sleep on floors. Everyone else seems to do well on that! Sleeping bag irregardless, as long as it isn't soft and fluffy, I can't get to sleep. And when I woke up, so much bones cracked even enkee asked if there was something wrong inside my body during tutorial.
Tutorial was luckily pleasant. Was dreading going to tutorial so much because I know my assignment was screwed, and I didn't want to explain why it looked the way it did (although I am proud of the concept). And I didn't want Jing to be disappointed. BUT luckily somehow I managed to survive through it. She actually said it's 'nice', omg sheds tears. I MUST BE LUCKY TODAY SOMEHOW.
Oh ok I take that back; literature midterms was a fucking killer, and it made me realize how complacent I get and how lazy I am. I'm flunking lit! OHNOES. What do I do.
Perhaps its fatigue and hence my lack of self-control, I let my mind run free for the whole of today. It became a sponge, absorbed every single thought and emotion, and made me a complete wreck. Well that was then, and now is now, and now I'm fine but earlier on there was so much gloom it seemed like the world couldn't grow flowers and trees anymore. And on top of that I felt like such a lousy friend. Well perhaps I am, but I've had enough of trying to please others, so that's that. One thing led to another and I guess even though we all try sometimes shit happens. I try my hardest, and even at my best, I'm only average.
But life's good. :)
Taking things into my hand, and can't wait for bump-in this sunday, and showtime on tues/wed.
LEHGOOOOO.
xxx,
Mrs Micky


No comments:
Post a Comment