Tuesday, March 13, 2012

친구위한 기쁨

Nearly got caught by the i-hate-myself bug again. Just have to remember time and time again that there's nothing good in lamenting on what's already past and what will never be. Life is short, treasure what you've got and what you can deliver. Everybody's got a role to play.


"Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people, dance." 

I wish I could write about happier stuff, like maybe what I ate in the morning or what I'm going to do later. But I'm afraid all of it will bore you. Funnily perhaps some think my melancholy is their form of happiness. Perhaps.

Well just some trivia: I've got shitloads of assignments to finish up, endless worries about how to get a job after graduation and completely no motivation whatsoever...and no inspiration. Count that the reasons why I have nothing to write about.
Which makes this entire post invalid.

 What was my point again???

Got my baby pink keyboard protector today and typing on it makes me happy ^^
Although yes I still hate the color pink, don't ask why I ordered a pink keyboard protector. Perhaps its a sign that I'm in denial to myself about my favorite color haha.

So much to do in so little time. And with 2 competitions coming up I feel like I'm going to break in the near future so I'd better enjoy what I have left now. :) For once in a very long time I finally feel like I'm beginning to step out of my zone.

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
 




xxx,
Mrs Micky

No comments:

Post a Comment